How you can help.
For hundreds of students at Columbia and Barnard, Columbia Catholic Ministry bridges the crucial years between the faith of one’s childhood and an adult spirituality.
We do this by:
- Mercifully attending to our neighbors’ needs through acts of charity and faith in action
- Announcing the Gospel at Mass, and living it proudly with the holy grace of the sacraments
- Nursing the neglected desire for real connection in a social setting counter to popular culture
- Nurturing minds and engaging ethical sensibilities with symposia on pressing topics of today
- Arming our leaders of tomorrow with an awareness of, and roadmap to act for, all of mankind
Gifts to Columbia Catholic Ministry allow our retreats, mission trips, lectures, and service projects to thrive. If you believe in our work and want to join our mission, please consider including us in your charitable giving. Your support will transform the lives of our students by preparing them for a future centered in Christ.
To offer a gift, please visit our page on WeShare.
A note to our past contributors
As of Oct. 12, 2017, CCM's previous online giving provider Parish Pay has become WeShare.If you previously gave online through ParishPay, either as a one-time contributor or as a recurring one, your account has been transferred to WeShare. Recurring transactions will continue to be received as scheduled.
If you want to make any changes to your account or adjust your giving amount, WeShare requires a one-time security verification to provide you access. To successfully complete the verification process you will need:
- Your ParishPay User Name
- The last four digits of the bank account or credit card that is currently being used for your donations
- One of the following two options:
- The email you used to register with ParishPay
- A collection name and the specific amount donated in the last six months
Once verification is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our new WeShare site. Please bookmark or save this link for future access.